Re: [OM] One horrible moment of weakness

Subject: Re: [OM] One horrible moment of weakness
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 13:41:20 -0500
Bill (Spawn of Satan) Barber wrote:

> Please tell your wife I had nothing to do with this . . . or blame the
> entire sordid event on me.  Take your choice.  Bill  Barber

My friend Corey is the guilty party this time. He bought the PanaLeica
25/1.4 from the guy and told me about the L1 kit. Truth be told, I've been
looking for a suitable L1/14-50 system for a really long time now.

But what is funny, since you brought it up, is that her first response was
"From Bill?"  Your reputation is solid. It used to be "From Tom?" then "From
Joel?"  Wayne and Jim have also been mentioned once in a while, but lately
"From Bill?" is a pretty solid guess.

AG (the new furniture is being delivered this afternoon) Schnozz