Re: [OM] Dude - Who stole my 0.56ms?

Subject: Re: [OM] Dude - Who stole my 0.56ms?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2010 21:50:47 -0400
The problem with Moose's driving is not that he can't adequately control
the car but rather that he can't control the up-close and in-your-face
surroundings and other drivers in his Berkeley environment.  40-50 mph
on a very tight, twisting and winding road is fine except in Berkeley
where there is just barely room for two lanes of traffic with other cars
lining both sides of the road parked head to tail.  It all works well
until another car or a pedestrian or bicyclist suddenly emerges
unexpectedly from  a driveway or side of the road parking spot or a tire
blows or there's some sand or oil on the road... or... whatever.  There
is no room for error or unexpected events in Moose's driving.  He's been
very lucky so far.

Listen to Moose on lenses and other things photographic.  If he were my
brother I'd say, just as Click & Clack the tappet brothers say; "Don't
drive like my brother!"  :-)

Chuck Norcutt