Re: [OM] Credit Card Fraud

Subject: Re: [OM] Credit Card Fraud
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2010 17:00:28 -0400
At that time gas was selling for about $2.60-2.65/gallon in southwest
Florida.  A $100 charge is about 38 gallons.  Not exactly a small tank.
  With security cameras in use and time of day on the transaction it
shouldn't be hard for someone to figure out the perpetrator.  Especially
since he appears to have come back to fill the other tank.  An even
larger vehicle.

Chuck Norcutt