Re: [OM] Weather stuff

Subject: Re: [OM] Weather stuff
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 08:19:54 EDT

In a message dated 4/6/2010 7:21:28 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

The hail  was about an inch in
diameter. We have significant siding damage and we  lost some fencing.
Listening to the scanner, we got off very light at our  place. A house about
a block away is missing most of its roof and most of  the streets are
impassible with trees, limbs and power-lines  down.

This is a good time to do business with local businesses. You will have
dozens of roofers (guys with a pick up truck and a magnetic sign) showing up
wanting to "fix" or replace your roof.  Best to deal with the local guy who
will be there to stand behind his work when he is finished.  Bill  Barber