Re: [OM] The 7-14's take on Rugby

Subject: Re: [OM] The 7-14's take on Rugby
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 22:46:14 +0000 (GMT)
Andrew,
       I am prepared to put up with the fact that for some misguided reason you
choose to live in Australia. I also refrain from comment when your rugby team
gets thrashed by New Zealand.

Then you gloat over the fact that Liverpool are beaten by that team whose very
name sticks in my throat!

I feel that even Australia is too good for you! May your beard become infested
by a horde of sand flies and a plague of boils break out on your bottom until
you see the light and apologise to Liverpool FC.

Arghhhhhhhhh.

I feel better now.football fanaticism has NO place on this list   ;-0
Diving for cover.....
Regards
  John Duggan,
     Wales, UK