Re: [OM] The best of E's - was - 5D2 - onwership update no 3

Subject: Re: [OM] The best of E's - was - 5D2 - onwership update no 3
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 13:07:19 -0500
Hi Ian,

I'm with you.  I bought an E-510 with ZD14-54 new, my first experience with
Oly products.  I bought some Leica-R lenses because I have used Leica
products for more than fifty years.  Looking for a backup body, I found an
E-1 that I could afford.  Now, my most used combo is the E-1 with various
Leica lenses.  Like you, for my purposes, the resolution of the E-1 CCD
sensor is fine, and the camera is a pleasure to use.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA