Re: [OM] Best of Both Worlds

Subject: Re: [OM] Best of Both Worlds
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 03:01:51 +1300
Moose wrote
> > I thought it was so foggy that you couldn't see the flora. ;-)
> >
> > Here's spring flora and fauna to make up for what you missed.
> >
> <http://galleries.moosemystic.net/Monterey%20-%20June%202006/Point%20Lobos/index.html

> > Yes, wildflower season there lasts into June.

 > > A  Pointed Moose

I enjoyed this set. At 144 slides I stopped at about #80

These shots admirably reinforce the point I made about bright diffuse light and
flower
photography.

I presume you were more than 500 yards from the car, Moose?

I thought the ptelicans looked like pterodactyls :-)

And I felt right at home with some of the flora; radiata pine and macrocarpa
cypress,
Escholtsia californica, several grasses, and maybe one daisy can also be found
now in New
Zealand.

I also liked the shots of the furry critters, and the geology.

Brian Swale.