Re: [OM] OM-3Ti, OM-4Ti

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-3Ti, OM-4Ti
From: Nicholas Herndon <nherndon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 08:18:28 -0600
>what TF ? seriously, are you insulting me just for sharing some
>info???!!!....seems like making a comment like >that makes one of us a jerk
>and it isnt me!! maybe your just kidding around (because i find it
>unbelievable >behaviour) but it doest read that way!

Um, no, I was not insulting you.  That was an excellent description of
why the OM-3Ti should and does cost more.  I was just jokingly
commenting on the fact that "you guys" (meaning the list) make a very
strong case for owning all of the OM bodies, and that you are "jerks"
for making me want to spend money on said bodies.  Obviously nobody is
making me buy anything.  Anyway, moving along...

Apologies to Bill, couldn't make it to opening night at FotoFest.
After spending over an hour in traffic just trying to travel ten miles
(overturned gas tanker on 610 south, they had both sides of the
freeway shut down) I didn't feel like doing anything except for going
home and drinking a beer!