Re: [OM] OM-3Ti, OM-4Ti

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-3Ti, OM-4Ti
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 09:56:51 -0500

> I was just jokingly commenting on the fact that "you guys" (meaning the
> list) make a very strong case for owning all of the OM bodies, and that you
> are "jerks" for making me want to spend money on said bodies.

Wait till I start tightening the screws. I haven't even begun to promote the
OM bodies yet.  :)

Speaking of such, last evening I went on a five mile hike with the OM-4T,
MD2 and 35-80 F2.8. Shot one roll of film--woulda shot more, but my light
was fading.

Yeah, it was a little heavy--but so am I. :(

AG (winter is over, it's time to get moving again) Schnozz