Re: [OM] Another overpriced 3Ti on the 'bay

Subject: Re: [OM] Another overpriced 3Ti on the 'bay
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 20:37:06 +1100
I bought an MC meter - it's clunky but it looks good in place and the
way it mates is clever.
If you like blinking lights, get a Voigtlander Meter 2 as well.
The recent MP was built to M4/3/2 standards but the others - aren't.
I defer to Stephen Gandy's view on this - and agree with him.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx