Re: [OM] Another overpriced 3Ti on the 'bay

Subject: Re: [OM] Another overpriced 3Ti on the 'bay
From: Dawid Loubser <dawidl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 11:32:40 +0200
Sure, but a 3Ti and 4Ti are constructed from "the same" Titanium
chassis,
with minor finishing differences. I'm not saying a 3Ti is not wonderful,
and I really really want one one day, I am merely asserting that the guy
selling one for $2,600 has had his cheese slide off his cracker. It's
a ludicrous price.

There have been worse though, I remember the new in box one last year
for $3,300.

Dawid