Re: [OM] Famous Zuiko for sale

Subject: Re: [OM] Famous Zuiko for sale
From: "Ian Manners" <oice500@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 00:35:35 +1100 (EDT)
Hi Chris,

> Why not calibrate her Mac?

It is, the LCD just isnt a good one :-(

Even using the miniVGA port and hooking up a 12 month
old Samsung 24", though it gives a better picture with a
wider contrast range, you still cant see the artifacts which
are easy to see on a CRT screen. The samsung is a spare
I keep around, originally bought it for myself except I found
out it has one resolution, and no electronics to massage
any other resolution, so its no good with a KVM switching
unit, unless everything has the same resolution, which then
makes it hard for the servers which need to be a lower
resolution so they can be access via VNC.

While my guitar gently weeps, I want a new Marshal head.

Cheers
Ian Manners
Of course power tools and alcohol don't mix. Everyone knows power tools aren't
soluble in alcohol... -- Crazy Nigel