Re: [OM] Famous Zuiko for sale

Subject: Re: [OM] Famous Zuiko for sale
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 10:58:12 -0800 (PST)
...but is it as good as your 4X5 that you bragged about couple of days ago...:)

Look here:

http://www.outdoorphotographer.com/how-to/shooting/transforming-large-format.html

Boris

OK, it was asked for. I provide. Hyperventilate away.

http://zone-10.com/cmsm/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=237&Itemid=97

I added a sample photograph from the 35-80 to the Gary Reese lens review on
the Zone-10 webite.

To add a perspective to this... The photograph was taken with the E-1, which
means that this is only 25% of the surface area of the full-frame 35mm
frame!!!! I did resize to fit the screen, but only by about 50%. RAW
converted in Olympus Studio, post-processed in Picture Window Pro for curves
(stained glass window light and florescent interior lighting messed the
white balance up). Mostly desaturated and pixel-sharpened to counter the AA
filter.

Not too shabby for the E-1, eh?

AG