Re: [OM] Spotted another rare CV 180 in OM mount --Big Foot's longer bro

Subject: Re: [OM] Spotted another rare CV 180 in OM mount --Big Foot's longer brother
From: Dawid Loubser <dawidl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 10:12:48 +0200
SHHHHH! Keep it quiet! I don't want too much bidding competition! :-)

Mike, I you hadn't already found one (I know you were searching for a
loooong long time)
I would have immediately mailed you when the guy listed this one 2
days ago.

Just of out interests' sake, does yours also have the asymmetrical
diaphragm? I wonder
how it affects out-of-focus rendition.

Dawid