[OM] Macro Extension Tube

Subject: [OM] Macro Extension Tube
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 18:06:48 +0000 (GMT)
Ian,
    I am not sure....I have SO much Olympus gear...and my mind is going
(according to my better half) but I think I might have a spare macro extension
tube lurking around the house somewhere. I have a friend working for ESAB who
is frequently flying to Switzerland.......  ;-0
 Just being helpful...
Regards
  John Duggan,
     Wales, UK