Re: [OM] Pen Flash

Subject: Re: [OM] Pen Flash
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 11:57:13 +1100
Update - bought one here -
ebay item #250560318373

Thanks to those who offered to tranship for me. I'll comment on it's
suitability after it arrives.
One other thing I learned - if you are looking for a hood/shade for
the PEN kit lens - 40.5mm - I found a great one. Collapsible hood that
was made for the Minolta 110 SLR Mk2 standard zoom. Best collapsible
rubber hood I've ever seen! It has a front screw for filter and a
rigid front ring and does not vignette at all at 14mm.
Damn - now I've started wondering if the lens for that could be
adapted for the PEN!

Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx