Re: [OM] Pen Flash

Subject: Re: [OM] Pen Flash
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 19:20:57 +1100
I've got an FL-36R and it works well but was looking for something
smaller & lighter for very occasional use. The FL-20 seems to fit the
bill but it's hard to find here and sold at the ludicrous price of
$329 - $20 less than the 36R! Given that Amazon US can knock them out
for $105, that's foolish. There's a gaggle of cheap little Oly/Panny
compatibles on *bay but I'd rather use the real thing.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx