Re: [OM] Strobist: New NiZn Batteries Offer Lightning Fast Recycle

Subject: Re: [OM] Strobist: New NiZn Batteries Offer Lightning Fast Recycle
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 07:37:51 -0500
I haven't killed any T32s with my Turbo clone but they're used much more
like a studio flash meaning pretty slow and deliberate shooting.  I use
the T32s in pairs with a single Turbo clone powering both via a Y cable.
<http://www.chucknorcutt.com/gear/Umbrella%20adapter%20mounted%20on%20tripod%20%232.jpg>

Chuck Norcutt