Re: [OM] OT: When is Voigtländer going to wake up? (Micro 4/3)

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: When is Voigtländer going to wake up? (Micro 4/3)
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 19:04:45 +1100
One thing that DPReview lens tests have shown id that a lens that is
good on APS-C can be ordinry on full frame and, surprisingly,
sometimes vice versa.
Putting the Zeiss on an a380 is like dressing a gawky 13 year old girl
in Chanel. The intention is nice but it probably won't look too good.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx