Re: [OM] OT: When is Voigtländer going to wake up? (Micro 4/3)

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: When is Voigtländer going to wake up? (Micro 4/3)
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 09:50:46 +1100
I did my usual - no tracking, no letting the camera choose. I set it
to focus on the centre point (and then I recompose). Just like i've
always done. Hey presto, it's slower than an SLR but it isn't slow. MF
is just like the GF1 - enable focus assist, touch the focus ring and
you get instant magnification for a couple of seconds (I'd like a bit
longer). Works really well and works perfectly with the adapter and
50mm F2 Macro as well.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx