Re: [OM] OT - Help with GPS navigation on Nokia N82

Subject: Re: [OM] OT - Help with GPS navigation on Nokia N82
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 09:14:27 +0000
For a moment there, Andrew, I thought you were saying that you used these
accursed things (satnavs).

They are jolly useful in aircraft flying fast, in bombs flying down and for
space travel (I assume), but for normal road travel there is nothing like doing
a bit of route study and writing down the route before setting off.  My
sister-in-law has no clue where she is, ever!

Chris