Re: [OM] OT Ricoh, was Mac BS [was OT - new monitor setup]

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Ricoh, was Mac BS [was OT - new monitor setup]
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 09:08:12 +1100
Don't know what it looks like on your monitor but she has delightful
pale, clear skin.
Only a few freckles to remove.
Consequently I've gone for a rather cool tone.
One of those young ladies who is tricky to shoot because I forget to
breathe sometimes.
She has a slightly goofy forties starlet look - more to come.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx