Re: [OM] OT Ricoh, was Mac BS [was OT - new monitor setup]

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Ricoh, was Mac BS [was OT - new monitor setup]
From: classicvw@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2010 21:59:18 EST
Andrew I was thinking the same when I saw the photos, that she  could
probably fairly easily pull off that 40s starlet look.
Very nice results, very subtle use of the studio flash. Looking forward to
more.

-George

Don't know what it looks like on your monitor but she has  delightful
pale, clear skin.
Only a few freckles to  remove.
Consequently I've gone for a rather cool tone.
One of those young  ladies who is tricky to shoot because I forget to
breathe  sometimes.
She has a slightly goofy forties starlet look - more to  come.