Re: [OM] shutter speed

Subject: Re: [OM] shutter speed
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 15:27:53 -0500
Ian,
  If it were a standard shell I would agree; the propellant is in the shell
and the shell remains behind. However in a mortar round the propellant is
part & parcel of the round so it is more like a rocket. But I could be
wrong. By the time it leaves the tube it may have used all its propellant.

Charlie