Re: [OM] Season of goodwill

Subject: Re: [OM] Season of goodwill
From: "Wiliam Wagenaar" <wiliam@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 17:45:41 +0100
Hi Ian,

Very well stated. Ket's not forget that molst of the time it's only
photography we type about. Nothing worth having an argument about with
the friendly people, whom I like to refer to as my fiends. Although I
have only met a very few of them in real life. It is not only in this
season that we have to regard each others opinions and ways of life and
just hope everyone else does the same with ours.

I hope all is well with Cai now. We have witnessed quite some hard times
for you and your family and you always have our thoughts. Your troubles
with Cai always remind me of the problems we have encountered with both
our children at birth. Not that their problems can be compared with
Cai's problems (they are 19 and 17 and quite healthy now) it just makes
it all come back to mind.

All listmembers: Have a peaceful Christmas time (or Chanuka, if that is
what you celebrate)

Wiliam