Re: [OM] seen by a Canon

Subject: Re: [OM] seen by a Canon
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 15:47:06 +0100
That sounds like a dangerous pastime unless they know what they are
doing although a full tank is safer of course. Hope they catch them if
you speak to a large policeman called Andy Gozzer ask him about the
original inocennti mini he has in his garage - hope they catch them
while they are still alive - its not a pleasant way to go,  sadly I know
someone who died after dousing himself with petrol and setting himself
alight.

I was disturbed Tuesday night by a load bang on the window next to the
footpath and sticking my head out then saw two youths walking off having
obviously thrown something at it. I shouted Komm Hier Bitte! but they
wandered off so I got my coat and shoes and headed out, They were
surprised to see me but kept moving and then headed in some trees by the
apartments, not wanting to turn it into a game I headed home and saw
that it was just an old wine cork they had thrown. They came back later
but my wife persuaded me to ignore them - the bangs were much quieter
and I discovered they had switched from corks to used coffee capsules,
they came again wednesday night but I only heard one capsule and last
night none - but by this time in anycase we had more important worries
on our mind (Cai was ill).

Tsch! kids today