Re: [OM] The Eye In The Woods

Subject: Re: [OM] The Eye In The Woods
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 19:28:56 -0500
I never intended any reference to Richard's images and I don't dispute
that your B&W image (now that I see it) is a good tonal match to the
color.  My one and only point was (and still is) that your image strikes
me as metallic looking and my very first thought was an aluminum foil
Christmas tree.  But I'm glad I don't have to fix it.  I don't know why
it looks that way and therefore wouldn't be able to fix it.

Chuck Norcutt