Re: [OM] The Eye In The Woods

Subject: Re: [OM] The Eye In The Woods
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2009 20:52:31 -0500
It's easy to learn color filter effects on B&W using ACR.  Just go to
the HSL/Grayscale panel, click convert to grayscale and then just play
with the 8 color sliders.  Lots more choice than what you likely have in
your photo bag.  If nothing else you'll instantly see the effect of
common filters like red, orange, yellow and green to help you mentally
translate for your B&W film.

Chuck Norcutt