Re: [OM] Shadow color shifts [was5D II pattern noise problem]

Subject: Re: [OM] Shadow color shifts [was5D II pattern noise problem]
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 22:02:29 +0800
Actually, I had checked some high ISO images, the pattern seems not so
obvious (if I can't see it I think no one should :-)). At first I thought it
was due to sensor noise confused the pattern.

I already planned to do more checking later under different ISO but as you
mentioned I found some ISO 160 and 250 shots... they seem doing fine at 2
stops push! Yes, there are some noise that shouldn't appear at that ISO
(i.e. ISO640 with the ISO160 shot) but they NR very nicely without a trace
of pattern that I can see. It looks like if I shoot at ISO160 and above that
will be ok! It was so bad that I had shot everything at ISO100 when the
shutter speed allowed.

C.H.Ling