Re: [OM] Warped with no sense of humor

Subject: Re: [OM] Warped with no sense of humor
From: Dawid Loubser <dawidl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 19:34:30 +0200
AG, I feel the same way. For my general "messing around" printing I do
5x7in prints on
Ilford MG IV. I bought two boxes of 100 for a total of about $20 US
equiv.
This puts me at about 10c US per print - even though the prints are
small, they
are of amazing quality (if the printer doesn't screw up, that is :-)

Getting top-quality prints in an analogue B&W darkroom is
substantially cheaper
per-print than any form of digital printing, home-made or lab, I find
currently.