Re: [OM] Warped with no sense of humor

Subject: Re: [OM] Warped with no sense of humor
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 22:34:22 -0600

> Well, don't feel bad, Somthing went terribly wrong with my faithful Ilford
> MC head, and both (!) bulbs burned out at the same time, and one half of
> the
> heat absorbing glass on the bulb side of one filter melted and broke.

Ugh. That's ugly.

The enlarger I was using is a color-head diffusion type. That should have
been the easiest on the negative of most anything, but, alas, not for the
100ss. I do have a glass 4x5 holder which will just barely fit in this
enlarger so I might give that a try next time.

Even though I have the color-head, I generally use the Ilford under-lens
filters. They are much faster to use, but I like the tweakability of the
dichroics.

AG