Re: [OM] Nikon Scan is dead after upgrade to Mac OS 10.6

Subject: Re: [OM] Nikon Scan is dead after upgrade to Mac OS 10.6
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 12:31:43 -0500
WE DO NOT PLAN TO RELEASE COMPATIBLE VERSIONS OF THE FOLLOWING SOFTWARE
APPLICATIONS:

     * Nikon Scan
     * Nikon Capture
     * Camera Control Pro (ver.1.x)
     * Nikon View
     * Wireless Camera Setup Utility
     * PictureProject Coolpix Connect Remote Control
     * Wireless Connecting Utility
     * WT-3 Setup Utility

We do not plan to provide compatibility for other SCSI - or serial
connected products. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
WE HOPE YOU WILL CONTINUE TO CHOOSE NIKON FOR YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY NEEDS.

Of course,
Chuck Norcutt