Re: [OM] 5D II pattern noise problem

Subject: Re: [OM] 5D II pattern noise problem
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 12:14:33 -0500
You didn't read to the end of the forum where you'll find a pointer to this:
We have learned that some users of the Canon EOS 5D Mark II digital SLR
camera have identified two types of image quality phenomena that appear
under certain shooting conditions.

    1. “Black dot" phenomenon (the right side of point light sources
becomes black)
    2. Vertical banding noise

Firmware Version 1.0.7 that improves and mitigates these phenomena is
now available for download
<http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/controller?act=PgComSmModDisplayAct&fcategoryid=139&modelid=17662&keycode=2112&id=55060>

Chuck Norcutt