Re: [OM] An OT gadget of possible interest

Subject: Re: [OM] An OT gadget of possible interest
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 09:06:18 +0000
Jez

Yes, for the first 12 months of a contract.  But I don't know how Sky do their
broadband: it must be with a BT landline.  But I don't like Sky anyhow: it's
owned by News International and they are dead agin the BBC, notwithstanding the
fact that it's BSkyB; they supported Dubya and the invasion of Iraq in the US
(Fox); and they publish the trashiest of trashy newspapers in this country; the
Times is barely any better.

But my antipathy started in the 90s when the Times, under Andrew Neill,
serialised the Diana Diaries ...

Chris