Re: [OM] Speaking of grease

Subject: Re: [OM] Speaking of grease
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 11:38:48 -0600
Blurry Bill wrote:

> Ken, you probably don't want to tell Mrs. Ag about this one.

Yes, my attempts at getting a Zero Image earlier this year was met with
suitable angst and a look usually reserved for the village idiot. She didn't
exactly say no, but the look on her face spoke volumes.(*)

The reality is, I have more cameras than I need today.  But when did that
ever stop us before?  :)

AG  Schnozz

(*) Not really, she's good with me expanding my art into new areas. It's
just that my photography has to be totally self-funded and it's been a
really, really bad year photography-income wise. I'm inclined to get both
the Z.I. 6x6 and the full-blown 4x5 setup.