Re: [OM] IMG: Friday Flower from Jim N.

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Friday Flower from Jim N.
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 19:30:35 +0000 (GMT)
Hi Chuck,
         My niece in Wyoming was due to have the first of her two knee
replacements yesterday. She wanted both knees done at the same time :-(  but
the insurance company would not play ball. So the other one is likely to be
done around Christmas time. She has recently had Very Expensive injections into
her knees to try and postpone the inevitable - but no good.
She found it impossible to sleep for more than a few hours due to the pain,
even when taking industrial strength pain killers.
A lifetime of running, hiking, biking, and skiing, has comprehensively buggered
up her knees at the age of 53
Regards
  John Duggan,
     Wales, UK