Re: [OM] Adventures in raw processing WAS: Who in the world, writes this

Subject: Re: [OM] Adventures in raw processing WAS: Who in the world, writes this junk?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 17:59:11 -0500
There are 34 E-620 sample raw files here
<http://fourthirds-user.com/2009/03/e620_review_raw_and_jpeg_image_samples.php>
Of course, the JPEGs are there as well.  Apparently the camera was set
to record both raw and JPEG since it's stated that the JPEGs are camera
processed.  The reviewer states some reservations about whether the
versions of Studio and Master that he has are optimal for the then new
E-620 files.

Chuck Norcutt