Re: [OM] ACR in PSE 8.0 was: Who in the world writes this junk? - Raw so

Subject: Re: [OM] ACR in PSE 8.0 was: Who in the world writes this junk? - Raw software rant.
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 12:03:12 -0500
Did enough time elapse that Master could have done the conversion?  If
not, where did the converted version come from?  If it was a Canon raw
file I would suspect that the editor picked up the embedded JPEG that is
in Canon raw files.  Such JPEGs are not full size images and the size is
model dependent (4MP for a 5D).  But I've been told here (very recently)
that ORFs to not have embedded JPEGs.

Chuck Norcutt