Re: [OM] ACR in PSE 8.0 was: Who in the world writes this junk? -Raw sof

Subject: Re: [OM] ACR in PSE 8.0 was: Who in the world writes this junk? -Raw software rant.
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 13:13:33 +0800
I believe it is maze, I see something that looked very like maze with early
Phase One engine for Olympus E-1 file, problem mainly in red area, here is
an example:

http://www.accura.com.hk/temp/P7312643.jpg (cropped at 200% view)

This is already a better one, I remember some were even worse.

C.H.Ling