Re: [OM] ACR in PSE 8.0 was: Who in the world writes this junk? -Raw sof

Subject: Re: [OM] ACR in PSE 8.0 was: Who in the world writes this junk? -Raw software rant.
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 18:58:14 -0000
Then you have not fully understood the LR oprions for importing images to
its catalogue, Jim.  One option is to import the images without moving them
from their pre-existing location.  You can have the image files wherever you
want them - whether that be on the same computer or on a CD which is not
always in the CD drive,

Piers