Re: [OM] ACR in PSE 8.0 was: Who in the world writes this junk? - Raw so

Subject: Re: [OM] ACR in PSE 8.0 was: Who in the world writes this junk? - Raw software rant.
From: Candace Lemarr <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 13:51:35 -0700
Hi Jez,

When you say you just exit out of ACR, what do you mean? Do you say
"done" or "open image"?
If I am only working in the editor will your suggestion not work?
I was hoping to avoid the entire "organizer" part of PSE.

And now I am (more) confused. Organizer won't show the ORF files or open
them to be edited.

Candace