Re: [OM] [OT] Anyone know about Early Aviation stuff in UK?

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Anyone know about Early Aviation stuff in UK?
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 09:05:41 -0800

> Cancelling your subscription is quite difficult, by the way. ... Apart from
> sending an email I have not found a way to cancel my "membership" of
> Ancestry.com.
I bought my wife a subscription to ancestry.com but without the premium
for access to the worldwide database. The easiest way to sort things out
is to just give them a call. I have found them pleasant and efficient.
It is an 'opt out' agreement so close attention must be paid to the date
if one wishes to exercise that option. I receive an email with contact
info about 4-3 weeks prior to the renewal date. My wife finds the
service very useful and I find the field trips to dig up the past enjoyable

Mike