Re: [OM] [OT] Anyone know about Early Aviation stuff in UK?

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Anyone know about Early Aviation stuff in UK?
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 13:42:02 +0000
Cancelling your subscription is quite difficult, by the way.  I had not input
my payment details and therefore did not have a proper account.  Apart from
sending an email I have not found a way to cancel my "membership" of
Ancestry.com.

Therefore, unless you want to put your payment details into the website's pages
I recommend that you leave your details off Ancestry.com.

I'll see if I can visit the RAF Museum soon ...

Chris