Re: [OM] IMG: Friday Flower, sort of ...

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Friday Flower, sort of ...
From: Mark Marr-Lyon <mark.marrlyon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 19:37:37 -0700
I haven't tried The Island of the Day Before, but I liked The Name of the
Rose better than Foucault's Pendulum.  The Mysterious Flame of Queen Loana I
thought was somewhere between the two. You can always try the movie of The
Name of The Rose, which I also thought was pretty good, and requires nowhere
near the time it takes (me anyway, and I consider myself a relatively fast
reader) to get through the book.

Mark