Re: [OM] IMG: Friday Flower, sort of ...

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Friday Flower, sort of ...
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 10:18:20 -0500
I managed to finish "Name of the Rose" but it was pretty slow going the
first 100 pages. That seems to be his pattern; makes you work a bit them
makes it interesting. I've had "Faucoult's Pendulum" on my shelf for years
waiting for the right time to tackle it. Its right next to "The Satanic
Verses" waiting for the same thing. Probably would never have bought it if
not for the hullabaloo.

Charlie