Re: [OM] Who in the world writes this junk? - Raw software rant.

Subject: Re: [OM] Who in the world writes this junk? - Raw software rant.
From: Jim Couch <zuikoholic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 07:33:01 -0800
It just seems a lot of heavy lifting for simple raw conversion. Takes a
long time to start up the software, and it seems that the raw conversion
then dumps you into the editor, which is probably how it is intended to
work, convert a raw file for editing in Elements, but not what I am
looking for. Lightroom makes more sense if you want to convert raw
files, at least for my needs.

Not looking to run any of the software on the oldest machine, but the
newer two should run anything fine, the laptop in particular is only two
years old.

Jim Couch