Re: [OM] Who in the world writes this junk? - Raw software rant.

Subject: Re: [OM] Who in the world writes this junk? - Raw software rant.
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2009 21:22:08 -0500
You obviously didn't try Adobe ACR which is a piece of cake and whose
controls are logically laid out in the sequence they're most likely to
be used.  Download the trial version of PhotoShop Elements and give it a
whirl.  But then I'm assuming that ACR works the same in Elements as it
does in PhotoShop.  Can anyone verify that?  I guess you could download
a trial of PhotoShop also but that's a lot of software to install.

Chuck Norcutt