Re: [OM] disabling adobe gamma at startup only.

Subject: Re: [OM] disabling adobe gamma at startup only.
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 08:58:57 +0100
Not quite:

C:\Documents and Settings\Jez\Start Menu\Programs\Startup

There should have been an Adobe Gamma shortcut (.lnk file) in there.  Oh
well, you've removed many of the files needed to run it (but maybe not all,
nor any related registry settings) so you've disabled it in a brute-force
kinda way.

If you really want to compare what it does, reinstall it again and just get
rid of the shortcut that runs it when you start windows, as above.

br
Jez