Re: [OM] disabling adobe gamma at startup only.

Subject: Re: [OM] disabling adobe gamma at startup only.
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 21:47:49 -0200
The shortcut from the Startup folder? ....not the loader.exe?
Surprising - good idea, it's the most simple step.

Only that I cannot tell right now where that folder is.
Having switched OS makes me lose my track and forget Windows too easily.

Well, I've plunged into cold water before.

Someone get me a towel please :-/

Fernando.