Re: [OM] IMG: Friday Flower, sort of ... THANKS ALL + Douglas + C.H. Li

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Friday Flower, sort of ... THANKS ALL + Douglas + C.H. Ling + Chris
From: Philippe Amard <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 08 Nov 2009 20:49:23 +0100
Thanks all for viewing and suggesting.
I'm just landing from a weekend at Alice's place.

I've had suggestions for layers, crops and more (specific thanks for
editiors who also sent me their file, of which Douglas and C.H Ling)
I'll try to take all of these excellent suggestions and contributions
into account when I edit the final version.

Chris : I-Mac 24 is what I edited it on ;-)
Only I don't have PS on it = the first version is Mac  LR
The second version was made using the former and clicking the auto-all
adjustments in PSE2 on the PC.

I'll have to get CS for the Mac pretty soon as Alice bought herself an
I-Mac on Saturday too ... but then I'll also be able to edit at her
place. :-)

Thanks again all.
More when I can
Bien cordialement de Metz